Join Kira Systems at Legalweek(year) on April 13th to see how AI can uncover new data and insights from your contracts and other documents.
During our 1-on-1 session, we can take you through how AI is offering opportunities to:
- Do better quality work in M&A due diligence, lease abstraction, and other contract review exercises;
- Increase realization rates;
- Win new business, and retain and upsell existing business; and
- Do fixed fee work more profitably.
We’ll also share insights from AI for Lawyers, our new book that is the definitive guide to AI in law. This Wall Street Journal Bestseller is perfect for any lawyer who either feels uneasy about how AI might change law practice or is looking to capitalize on the change.
Are you ready to embrace AI? Book a meeting with us today.
Where can you find us at Legalweek?
- Visit Kira’s virtual hub page and connect with a rep
- Book a meeting with us now
- Visit Kira’s virtual swag bag
Interested to learn more about Kira and how our software is being used across legal practice? Visit our Legalweek Brand Channel and click here.
- 5 of 7 firms in Canada’s Seven Sisters
- 4 of 5 firms in UK’s Magic Circle
- 6 of the top 10 US firms in the Vault 100
- 18 of the top 25 M&A law firms globally
- 48% of the top Am Law 100 firms
- 7 of the top 10 Am Law 100 firms
- Kira users in 40+ countries
Learn how customers are reaping the benefits of adopting Kira in their law firms.
We have found that clients are very receptive to hearing that their lawyers use AI and other tools that increase efficiency. In fact, increasingly, clients expect their law firms to utilize AI and other technology to promote efficient and cost effective outcomes. With that in mind, we regularly promote our use of AI technology as an important and regular part of our client offerings.
Chair of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group at DLA Piper (and also a Kira user since 2016)